Monday, October 12, 2009

Woody

Today, we got part of Davey's Christmas present. The actual Woody and Buzz Lightyear action figures! We let him have the Woody doll early. Kids are so overwhelmed with toys during the christmas holiday, we thought he would appreciate opening one toy up early. And, boy, were we right!!! Yeeehaaaw!!!


Davey will be getting Buzz Lightyear come Christmas
...poor Woody. ;)

3 comments:

  1. Davey looks so excited! How fun to get a new toy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a good idea. Christmas IS overwhelming with toys. I think he should open Buzz Lightyear so Woody has someone to play with. Wow, Poor Woody is right! Hahahahahaha.

    I think Brandon will break down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The doll looks like just like the Woody in Toy Story. Brandon and I are scared that Woody's going to be running around our house when we aren't looking! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete