Saturday, November 14, 2009

Afternoon At The Zoo

Today, auntie Brookie, cousins Paige and Russel, Davey and I went to the zoo. We had so much fun! Davey's favorite animals today were the elephants and giraffes!

Me and my boy
Brooke and Paige
Little Russel...such a happy boy!
Davey watching the giraffe eat
Best Friends
Flamingos
My handsome boy eating lunch
Giving me his "I think I'm being naughty" look
Here's another famous "I think I'm being naughty" look
Paigey and Davey
**Of course, Davey has a drink in his hands**

Paige was giving me a good elephant noise in this picture

1 comment:

  1. Cute, cute photos! I have a sweatshirt just like Paige's. Ha, ha. When Davey goes to Chapter One, I will have to get him one too. Russel is so adorable!!!

    I'm so glad we got to meet up with you, later at Red Lobster, along with Brandon and Scarlett too. Davey had a full day!

    ReplyDelete