Davey and I went out to do some errands today, and since he was such a good boy the entire time, he got candy and a fun hat from the dollar aisle. When he first put on the bird hat he would wave his hands acting like a bird.
Before heading in for the day, Davey and I played outside. It was such a beautiful evening!
**Notice the flashlight in his hands. He is OBSESSED with flashlights these days.**
For those who watched the video above and are sad that Davey wanted an ice-cream and didn't get one, this is for you! ;) He was perfectly happy watching the truck pass by.
**See! He even yelled "Bye!" ;)**
Davey, our happy boy!

Oh, Davey! What a doll you are! I love you and Scarlett so!!!!
ReplyDeleteHow pretty your street looks with the mountains in the distance, and the ice cream truck tootling along. What a homey scene!
ReplyDelete