A couple of mornings ago, Scarlett and Davey thought it was super fun to play in Scarlett's room! I usually have her room closed up. Why let them mess up both of their rooms when I can choose to let them only mess up one?! ;o) Anyways, I got a cute video of their playtime in her room. Wait for the end...it cracks me up!
Texas Cowboy Soup (Great for Leftover Roast)
4 months ago

I love that video with the argument at the end. That was pretty funny. Scarlett is a pistol.
ReplyDeleteI just showed that to Poppy. Now we are both laughing. Scarlett is so funny, running out of the room with Davey in hot pursuit. She didn't get too far.
ReplyDeletePoor little Scarlett. Reminds me of me and Blake, I would try to get away with taking things from him too. It wasn't fair that he was older and faster and stronger than me, I lost every time. I know how it feels, Scarlett!
ReplyDelete