Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Summer Fun

Here's what we've been up to the last couple of weeks... :o)
Making yummy cookies.
The best part of making cookies...eating the dough! ;o)
Being "pretty" wearing tutus.
Davey wanted to be pretty (his words) after seeing Scarlett wear her tutu around the house.
Having a picnic at the new sports park. They have a super fun toddler playground.
Scarlett finally playing with play doh without trying to eat it! ;o)
She made this face a lot followed with an "ooooooo" sound.Playing with cousins!
Eating lots of plums and watching fun movies before bed.Eating chocolate ice-cream or some nights, hot fudge sundaes!
Washing the toy cars while mommy washes her car.We had a fun day with Poppy and Grandma at Wild Waters!
Scarlett taking a little snooze with Poppy and Grandma.We had a fun celebration for Uncle Jeff's 30th birthday!Wow, what a big update! Haha! ;o)

2 comments:

  1. It's good to see an update! I've missed seeing what you guys are up to. Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I checked to see if there was an update, and sure enough! What fun pictures! I've missed your blog. I can't wait for the next big update. Ha, ha.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete