Saturday, April 30, 2011

T-Ball

Davey loves Baseball, so this year we signed him up for the Tiny Tots T-ball program. Wow does he love it!Scarlett running out on the field. Her little frolic is way too cute!Practicing catching...hitting...and aiming...
(I didn't get pictures of him running the bases, but they practice that too)That's some intense concentration.These were Scarlett's activities while at the practice...

Running fast. In Scarlett's words "Look at me! I'm fast!"And after all the super fast running, there was some more frolicking...After Davey's t-ball practice we went over to the playground and played with some of the other t-ballers. :) The challenge: trying to get the kids to leave after 30+ minutes of playing.What a fun morning!
Davey has already improved since last week! Keep it up, son! :)

1 comment:

  1. What a great morning for Davey, and also for Scarlett feeling a part of it all. I can't wait to see Davey's game!

    ReplyDelete