Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Fishing

Last weekend the kids had a blast hanging out with Poppy, Grandma, Uncle Blake, and Wesley! one of the things they did was go fishing. They loved to see Daddy, Poppy and Uncle Blake catch some fish, but what they (meaning the boys) really loved doing was throwing rocks and sticks into the pond. Boys will be boys! Oh, and Scarlett enjoyed following daddy around, and after being grossed out by the fish she wanted to go back to the house. I was bored about the same time she was too. Lol!Not sure what Davey is doing in this picture, but here they are before they head off to fish. They were excited with the worms Wesley caught for fishing.Poppy caught the first Bass of the day!Can you see why maybe this girly girl got bored with fishing? Lol!
Who wants to fish when you can prance and dance around the house? ;)

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! I'm with Scarlett...I tried fishing, but never really "got into it" either. I just like them on a plate next to the pilaf!

    ReplyDelete