Davey started Preschool last year, and this year it's Scarlett's turn. They were both so excited to go to preschool on Monday!
Davey goes 3 days a week.
Here's Davey last year. Wow, how he's grown! (Notice our tree's done some growin' too!) ;)
Scarlett goes 2 days a week. Which means mommy gets 2 days a week all to herself. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited about this. Lol!
Here they are this year, 2011.
Here they are last year, 2010
(notice how much more hair Scarlett has this year! The paci's gone too, haha!)
Love them, loving each other!
(notice how much more hair Scarlett has this year! The paci's gone too, haha!)

Ah, they look so cute in their new school clothes! Look how they've grown! I can't wait to hear how their first day of pre school went!
ReplyDeleteThey are adorable! I am sure they are going to have a lot of fun!
ReplyDelete