Have been crazy busy for our family. With Brandon's crazy work schedule (some times he doesn't get home until 9pm or later) plus a new baby who doesn't sleep much at night and 2 very outgoing older children there has been little to no time to blog or do anything else for that matter! Haha. So here I am now while our newest son Colton (post on him coming next) finally sleeps, the kids are taking a nap, and waiting for the laundry to finish drying...I finally have a small amount of time to update my blog. I'm going to do a small update in pictures from the last couple of months.
Davey turned 5!
All of our kid's cousins together (minus Tessa).
Davey and Scarlett's end of the year program...
The kids posing before we leave.
Davey graduated! Although he's staying in preschool 1 more year and starting Kindergarten as a 6 year old.
Davey announcing what he wants to be when he grows up:
Scarlett at her end of the year dance recital.
She did great!
She did great!
Scarlett with some of her dance friends.
After Scarlett's performance she was given flowers from mommy and daddy. She loved them!
And on to a sad note...
June 30th, while I was still recovering in the hospital from my c-section, I got a phone call from my mom that my grandpa had died. He was such a special man. We all loved him so much. He was a very beloved husband, father, grandfather and great-grandfather. He died at the age of 74 from a disease called Limb Girdle Muscular Dystrophy. He was a man of great faith in the Lord. Always asking for a healing prayer. However, the Lord had different plans for him, and took him to heaven too soon for us. However, it's such a comfort to know he is celebrating in his new body in heaven, holding Mason in his arms. I love how we named Colton's middle name after this special man. One of my Grandpa's last joyful moments on this earth was hearing how we named Colton after him...Colton Dale.
We love and miss you Grandpa!!




Love your update, Sara, especially the photo of Scarlett with her great Grandpa Dale.
ReplyDelete