Colton is starting to "talk"!
In this video you can see our little conversation.
He really is working hard to make some noises.
I love our "talks"!
In this video you can see our little conversation.
He really is working hard to make some noises.
I love our "talks"!
Here's a video of Colton telling
daddy about his day.
daddy about his day.
**Those of you who are wondering why Brandon is sleeping in our living room, it's so he can get a good nights sleep for his 14+ hour workdays (Colton's in our room with me) . Although Colton is starting to sleep through the night (10 or 11pm til 7am), he still occasionally will wake up at 5ish. I'm looking forward to Brandon's work season to slow down so I can have my hubby back in bed with me. I do miss him. ;)**

Branden is sleeping in our living room, too! :) I'm not sure yet when he will come back to bed. Probably when Levi isn't waking up at all at night. It's funny both our hubbies are sleeping in the living room!
ReplyDeleteThat is funny! Although, I do think they're the ones that have it easy. We're up at night with the babies while they get to sleep all night long. Lol ;)
ReplyDeleteSooo precious!!!!
ReplyDelete