Davey is finishing up his first week at Immanuel Elementary. We feel so blessed to be able to send Davey (and eventually the other 2) to such a wonderful Christ-centered school. Davey already has a best friend. His name is Blake, which Scarlett quickly pointed out that we have a Blake too. Referring to Uncle Blake.
Here are some pictures from Davey's 1st week.
This picture is from his first day at
Immanuel. Davey is in line walking to his classroom. (Every
morning the whole school meets outside and does the flag salute, a
salute to the christian flag and prayer. Then they are dismissed to
their classrooms for the day.)
These pictures are of Blake (Davey's good friend, the boy in the Giants cap), and other
new friends and fellow classmates. They are walking out to get picked up at the end of their school day.
Here's a picture that I took this morning. I
help in Davey's classroom every Thursday morning for an hour. After we
were done with stations the students all sat quietly on the rug and
Blake (the prayer person for the day) led the class in prayer. Davey was
the teacher's helper for the day so you can see him in the background
shutting down computers.
Cute story: Today
while I was helping in Davey's classroom I had Blake at my table (he
and Davey weren't in the same group). Blake said, "You're David's mommy
huh?" I said "Yeah, I am." he replied, "I know him." I said, "Yes, I
know. David told me you're his best friend." Blake then said, "Yeah,
that's true. We're best friends".
One last thing! A picture of Davey and his grandparents! Today it was Grandparent's day at Immanuel Elementary.
One last thing! A picture of Davey and his grandparents! Today it was Grandparent's day at Immanuel Elementary.







Such fun pictures of Davey at school! I love it that he has a best friend named Blake. (Ha.) Good times...they're beginning.
ReplyDelete