A lot has been going on since my last update.
Here are 2 videos from Davey's spring concert.
Davey's classroom birthday party.
Davey also had a kindergarten ceremony where they sang, recited poems and received a few awards.
Davey got the Joyfulness award. "Having a happy feeling regardless of circumstances, because of my walk with the Lord."
Here's Davey with Mrs. Neal. He adores Mrs. Neal. We all do...she is such a wonderful teacher! I know Scarlett is looking forward to being with her starting in August.
Here are some pictures of Davey's year book that Mrs. Neal helped him make.
I think this picture is great of him and his good buddies.
Here are some pictures from our sunday school's camping trip. It was so much fun!
I think there were 9 families total (only about 1/3 of our SS class), 18 adults and 23 kids.
Roasting marshmallows every night was a highlight.
Last but not least, Davey's big 7th birthday party with family and friends from school!
I came up with a master builder racing game. All the kids were able to build their own race cars and then race them down a track. It was a HUGE hit! The kids spent more time doing this than jumping in the bounce house.
This is just a small portion of what's been going on around here the last couple of months. We're a busy family, but we definitely are having fun doing it all! :)

What a fun and busy update! I love the Joyfulness award. So fitting for Davey. It's so fun to look back at the jumping song, too. Haha.
ReplyDelete