Today, we headed up to Fresno for Davey and Scarlett's physicals. Davey was supposed to have his at 24 months, but we had to reschedule and reschedule some more! Anyways, they both had to get shots today...Davey 1 and Scarlett 3. We're hoping they don't get fevers...like they always do. Cross your fingers...
-Davey's Story-
Before the nurse came in with Davey's shot, we had a little talk about being brave...all I can say is...he didn't cry too long.
After our trip to the doctor, we went went to the mall. While in Macy's, Davey told me "Mama, I pee!" so I told him, "Let's go!". As I showed him the direction to the bathroom, he began to waddle (legs spread out wide). He waddled across the whole store to the bathroom. Let's just say we had quite the audience as he waddled through the store! Everyone was very entertained by his exaggerations.
-Scarlett's Story-
Scarlett's weigh in today put her at 21 pounds and 7 ounces. Still above the 100 percentile, but what a beautiful chunk she is! ;)
-Davey's Story-
Before the nurse came in with Davey's shot, we had a little talk about being brave...all I can say is...he didn't cry too long.
After our trip to the doctor, we went went to the mall. While in Macy's, Davey told me "Mama, I pee!" so I told him, "Let's go!". As I showed him the direction to the bathroom, he began to waddle (legs spread out wide). He waddled across the whole store to the bathroom. Let's just say we had quite the audience as he waddled through the store! Everyone was very entertained by his exaggerations.
-Scarlett's Story-
Scarlett's weigh in today put her at 21 pounds and 7 ounces. Still above the 100 percentile, but what a beautiful chunk she is! ;)
This picture was taken this evening after Scarlett's bath
(she was put into one of Davey's old pj tops)
This picture was taken of Davey when he was around 8 months
(He's 1 month older than Scarlett in her picture)

Davey and Scarlett don't look a like AT ALL!
**I hope you can hear the sarcasm in my writing! ;)**
(she was put into one of Davey's old pj tops)
This picture was taken of Davey when he was around 8 months(He's 1 month older than Scarlett in her picture)

Davey and Scarlett don't look a like AT ALL!
**I hope you can hear the sarcasm in my writing! ;)**

Yeah so... Davey and Smiley don't look a like at all!! LOL yeah that is totally sarcastic! They look so much a like it's crazy! I'm glad the shots went ok I don't look forward to doing that with my kiddos some day. Your one STRONG Momma! :)
ReplyDeleteHow cute are those comparison pictures, even putting Scarlett in one of Davey's "old" shirts. They could have been twins.
ReplyDeleteNo one was feverish after shots? I hope all was well for you...
I loved Davey's pee story. Did he make it to the bathroom in time? I can just picture the waddle, and the hurrying mommy.
Sherry, Davey did NOT make it in time. I'm thinking that's why he waddled. But HEY, it's progress, right?! Haha.
ReplyDelete-FEVER UPDATE-
ReplyDeleteScarlett got a fever late last night, and still has a mild temp this evening. Poor girl. Prayers for her, please! She acts like her legs are a little sore from the shots, too. :(
As for Davey, he is feeling good. Pretty much hyper all day. We spent a lot of time outside today. We're enjoying the nice weather while it lasts!