This weekend Davey got a new vacuum toy. So, today, he had a great time vacuuming with mommy! AND mommy was grateful that he had his own vacuum, so he didn't have to hold on to her handle which makes vacuuming twice as long!! If only the toy worked like a real vacuum...my carpets would be spotless!! :)
Scarlett is now sitting up pretty good. I still put pillows behind her because she loses balance after awhile, and falls sideways or backwards. We're just excited she's finally sitting! YAY Scarlett!!! Crawling will be next...but she is happy as a lark just rolling around from point A to point B. She sees no reason for crawling yet!
Here's a video of Scarlett sitting up and rolling...
**Just a warning, this video gets long. That's what happens when mommy videos. Everything is so cute, I just can't stop myself! ;)**
Scarlett is now sitting up pretty good. I still put pillows behind her because she loses balance after awhile, and falls sideways or backwards. We're just excited she's finally sitting! YAY Scarlett!!! Crawling will be next...but she is happy as a lark just rolling around from point A to point B. She sees no reason for crawling yet!
Here's a video of Scarlett sitting up and rolling...
**Just a warning, this video gets long. That's what happens when mommy videos. Everything is so cute, I just can't stop myself! ;)**

Scarlett is so funny rolling around everywhere! She is going to be a fast crawler just like Davey. Hey did you move your couch around? It looks different.
ReplyDeleteYeah, we moved the furniture around. Right before we paint the walls too...we're real smart! haha! ;)
ReplyDeleteit looks good! Let us know if you need any help! We are master painters now that we painted our living room and kitchen! :)
ReplyDeleteThat vacuum is just Davey's size! Love it. Scarlett sure can get around. She is a happy roller! I like your furniture arrangement. Very open looking. If you need helpers painting, I have this week off, what's left of it! I can help paint, or babysit while you paint. ;) What color are you painting? How exciting!
ReplyDelete