Monday, October 18, 2010

Fun Filled Fall!

Fiesta weekend my sister and I walked 2 miles for a great cause: When I Grow Up, http://www.whenigrowup-global.com/
** By the way, this picture was taken after we finished our fast paced walk. ;oP **
Then we watched the parade after!
We also went to the Big Fresno Fair with auntie Brookie and cousin Paige.They loved the tree houses!Davey loved the waterfall.They loved meeting Cat in the Hat! They thought he was real. ;o)Davey's first pony ride. He LOVED it!Little chicks hatching before our eyes!
Later that evening we went to the Reedley Fire Department's open house. It was super fun!

Don't let go Davey! ;o)
Hanging with my friend Michelle. Her husband works at the Reedley Fire Department.
Then we ended the day with ice-cream.One Saturday evening we went to a Fresno State game with the George family. That was a fun night!So far we are having a really fun fall!!! :o)

2 comments:

  1. I like your update! I'm slacking that's for sure! I love the pic of us at the FS game! That was a fun HOT evening! I still need to send you the pic of you and B. Thanks for sharing your cute pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara, What a fun update!!! I love all your pictures! The kids looks so adorable, but, hey, you are one cute mama!

    ReplyDelete