Friday, October 1, 2010

More Updates...

Labor Day weekend we went to Shaver Lake with family. Even cousin Wesley and uncle Blake came to visit!

I only remembered to take pictures the first night...
we had a crazy night of dancing and pure hyperness.
Playing tag in the backyard.
who says you can't play tag with your lovey?
Time for a rest in the shade.
I couldn't resist posting this... ;o)Davey loves dressing up...of course he's Woody a lot.
He really loves his new captain hook costume from Poppy and Grandma!
The kids love watching cousin Paige play soccer! Especially Davey.
We had a good time at Tara's baby shower.
I made my first fondant cake. :o)
The kids enjoying some leftover M&M's the day after the baby shower.And last but not least, today we visited Mason's grave.Davey playing with Mason's toy car.Scarlett playing peek-a-boo.
Davey brought a pinwheel along to play with, and he ended up sticking it in the ground to give to Mason.So there's my update...until next time. ;o)

1 comment: