Today we are thinking of Mason as he turns 3 in heaven. We love you son! Instead of doing a lot of writing this year, I'm just going to post some pictures...
This picture is from earlier this year. I love it!

We placed this on Mason's grave 2 days ago (the 31st). We got him a Mickey Mouse balloon because we're sure at 3 years old he would have loved a Mickey balloon.

The flower pot the kids decorated. They used their washable hand paints, so it might have washed off by now, but they each placed a hand print on it. It looked real cute!

Here's Mason's footprints that I love so much!
Happy 3rd birthday Mason! We love you and miss you!!!
Happy birthday to Mason. Several people came up to me at church tonight with kind words, and remembrance of him. He is important, loved, and yes, he is missed. You and Brandon are the best parents ever to Mason! He is so loved. And we can't even fathom how much Jesus loves him! Love is all he has ever known.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Mason. I wish we could have gotten to know you.
ReplyDelete