Today was our first Halloween party! The kids loved dressing up and trick or treating at Poppy and Grandma's house tonight. Pops and Grams were there too. They got a kick out of the kids. We had our gathering a little early this year because Pops and Grams are leaving for Colorado early in the morning, and won't be back until November.
Anyways, here's pictures of our kids before we head out.
This year Davey chose to be his favorite super hero: Spider-Man!
Anyways, here's pictures of our kids before we head out.
This year Davey chose to be his favorite super hero: Spider-Man!
**This is Davey wearing his costume for the first time (about 3 or 4 weeks ago). He wore it for the longest time, trying out all his Spidey moves! I even got some video of it. Scarlett was a little unsure of who this Spider-Man was in her house. Lol.**
And this year Scarlett was one of her favorite Disney princesses: Snow White!
Spider-Man gives Snow White the giggles.
Love them!
**I like how they color coordinate! I didn't even plan it...just realized it right now. Lol!**
Scarlett sorting through all her loot!
There's Davey! ;)
What a fun start to all our Halloween celebrations!
Spider-Man gives Snow White the giggles.**I like how they color coordinate! I didn't even plan it...just realized it right now. Lol!**
Scarlett sorting through all her loot!

How fun! They look adorable!
ReplyDelete