This month we've been to 2 fairs...Raisin Day and Caruther's Fair. They were such a blast!
Here are some pictures from our fun outings...
Raisin Day Parade...

Standing for the flag.



Grandma came with us too!

Davey and Scarlett loved getting their faces painted!



Rawr!

Time for the rides!


Here's pictures from the Caruther's Fair.
We went with our friends, the Edward's Family.
They have 2 little boys that our kids love to play with.

Here's Davey, Scarlett and their friend Zach.

Scarlett chose to ride with her friend Zach on all the little rides. It was pretty cute watching her follow him around.


Scarlett having so much fun...
*See Davey waving?*

Davey didn't mind having the controls to himself.


Last, but not least, we did the bumper cars! So much fun! Now that Brandon and I are close to 30 the whole experience was a lot different. I don't remember things being quite so bumpy 20 years ago. Haha!

Daddy and Davey rode together while Mommy and Scarlett rode together!
Scarlett saying "Cheese!"

Such fun memories for them! I can still remember the excitement I felf when the carnival came to town when I was a child.
ReplyDelete