Monday, December 19, 2011

Scarlett is 3!!!

Happy 3rd birthday to our beautiful spirited daughter! She truly is a special gift to us. I feel like she just sparkles and brightens up any room she's in.

Here are pictures from over the years...

6 days old3 months old6 months oldAlmost 1 and walking.

1 year oldI know this is a repeat video...but I just love it! It really was such a great moment caught on video. She loved her first piece of cake!

1.5 years old2 years oldalmost 2.5 years oldAlmost 3...

3 years old!
Last but not least I'll leave you with this video. The morning news program "Great Day" announces birthdays everyday, so I entered her to be announced. :)

1 comment:

  1. How fun to watch her "grow up before my eyes" in these few pictures, and watching her evolve into such a pretty princess. I can't imagine what life was like before our spirited Scarlett came along and decorated it!

    ReplyDelete