We're officially announcing the coming of our precious baby online! The ultrasound picture below was taken at 12 weeks, 4 days. However, today I am 13 weeks! Woo Hoo! Let the 2nd trimester begin! My "all day sickness" is just about gone, and the headaches/migraines are few and far between! The baby is due July 13th, but because I'll be having another c-section the baby will be born the first week of July. We're not sure on the date yet...sometime between July 2nd-6th I'm sure. Nothing like having some fireworks along with your birthday party! Haha!
Fun little ticker! :)

Fun little ticker! :)

So exciting!! :) A little fireworks baby! :)
ReplyDeleteI say we have a big 4th of July party over here, and then the next day, we have us a baby. Hahaha. Woot woot!
ReplyDeleteYou may be ready to yell, "Everybody out!" on the 2nd though. Lol.