Currently I've been working most of my free time outside with David on the patio project and all the other spring time yard requirements. The back yard is my pride and joy of the house, and it's a never ending project. Reminds me of when I had a Jeep! Lately I've been trying to get my sprinkler system just right, and I've been bringing in "walk on bark" for the flower beds. One more big load from my neighbor the "Fresno Landscaping guy", and I'll be done with the bark. I still need to bring in a little dirt from the farm and fill some holes that were left behind from cement work. Little things here and there, and it will be done! Thanks to Eric, Nick, Branden, and Jason for helping with the cement work!
Sara has been doing a wonderful job adding some color to the yard with some pretty flowers bordering the grass, along with some bushes that I've added as well.



I just have to add a few pictures (this is Sara now). The first, is a photo of just
some of the flowers I have been planting. The other is of our Jasmine plants growing up the side of our house. I LOVE the smell of Jasmine, the aroma floats through our open windows every night during the spring :) And, the last picture is of Brandon (so cute!) always checking on his yard.



Wow, it looks great! Very well done! Sooo, BBQ soon? LOL
ReplyDeleteBrandon,
ReplyDeleteYour yard looks like a professional landscaped it. Very nice! I'm all for that BBQ too now!
Mom
Wow, it's beautiful! I'm so jealous!! What a great place for kids to grow up. :o)
ReplyDelete