Scarlett is already 4 months old! She's a big girl wearing 6 month sizes already!!
Davey is in his new toddler bed. He's been in it for a couple of weeks. Since the first night it's been no problem! He goes to sleep right away! Nap time is a whole other story...he likes to sneak off his bed and play with all of his toys. As soon as Mommy hears the commotion she opens the door and orders him to bed. Right away, he climbs into bed waiting for his cover. So, all in all, he does great in his new bed!!

What a big boy in a big boy bed! How fun it must be to just get up and start playing! I'm so happy you have this blog now. I will enjoy keeping up with your little ones.
ReplyDeleteGrandma Sherry
Look at precious Scarlett! As my mom would say, "So bright eyed and bushy tailed!" What a wonderful smile! I can't wait to smooch her tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteGrandma Sherry
I love the pic of Davey standing in his bed. He looks like he just conquered a whole new world! Too cute!
ReplyDelete