Monday, April 27, 2009

A Weekend To Remember


Brandon and I went to Lake Tahoe for our anniversary. During this weekend we attended a marriage conference. The speakers were wonderful!! During our free time we had a picnic on the resort's private beach, went on a drive to Stateline, sat in one of their huge spas, and we did gamble a little ;)

It was Brandon's first time to Nevada and Lake Tahoe...he loved it...we both did!!!

It snowed the first night we were there! Below is the view from our room's back porch.

We decided the view would be better if we were in it ;)I'm not sure what Brandon is doing here.

The first morning we found this place...it was the BEST breakfast ever!

Brandon had to clear off all the snow before we left...we were very excited with the snow!

We had a great time at the private beach at our resort, the Hyatt Regency.

We thought it was very exciting to go through this tunnel to and back from Stateline :)

The lake was so beautiful!!!

And finally, the front room where the conference took place. I was to shy to take a picture while the speakers were up there.

Thanks Mom and Dad, for giving us this wonderful trip!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sara, and Brandon,

    I'm so glad you two had a wonderful time. You both look like newlyweds again in all your photos. I can't wait to hear more about your weekend!

    Sherry/Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks fun! Is the conference a yearly event? I'd be interested in going to that at some point!

    ReplyDelete