Katie and I had a girls night. I went over to her house and we watched one of our favorite TV series that just came on DVD. So, while I was at Katie's house the boys gathered at our house. (Brandon wanted me to upload the photos from that night). They got out Davey's new squirt gun from auntie Katie and Uncle Nick, and then afterwards they got an ice-cream from the ice-cream truck! It was a fun night for everyone!!
Davey LOVES his uncle Nick!

Davey always seems to stick his tongue out during extreme concentration. When I look at this picture I automatically think "Bond. James Bond." haha!


Davey LOVES his uncle Nick!
Davey always seems to stick his tongue out during extreme concentration. When I look at this picture I automatically think "Bond. James Bond." haha!

Hmm, let me guess! Did you watch True Blood?
ReplyDeleteHaha!! Of course!!
ReplyDeleteThe show's pretty good. Except it's on HBO, so there's too much language and other things... ;)
-Sara
I haven't seen it yet, but Branden said it's pretty good. But like you said, he said the language and "stuff" is a bit much. :)
ReplyDelete