Today, Scarlett had a physical and shots. She weighed in at 18 pounds 1 ounces. She is now over the 100 percentile, and her pediatrician said I need to make sure she eats baby food and rice cereal 1-2 times a day. When I got this advise 2 weeks ago, I began her "diet", but didn't take the warning too seriously. Scarlett just doesn't look over weight to me. After hearing it from 2 doctors I guess I will make sure she eats her baby food.
Oh, and I should add, Scarlett received 2 shots today. She smiled at me after the first one, but the second shot was one too many, and she gave me a little whimper and cry. I hate the days my babies get shots!!
Oh, and I should add, Scarlett received 2 shots today. She smiled at me after the first one, but the second shot was one too many, and she gave me a little whimper and cry. I hate the days my babies get shots!!

It was hard enough for me to take David to get his shots! I couldn't bare it with Scarlett! I'm glad Momma did it. Something about Scarlett...I just don't want to do that to her!
ReplyDeleteBrandon
Brandon,
ReplyDeleteYou are the father of a daughter now, and will forever wear your heart on your sleeve. She is daddy's little girl!
Oh, and her chubby, little body looks just perfect in that 100 percentile.
To clarify, Brandon only took Davey ONCE to get his shots (it was Davey's 18 month shots, the worst time because Davey knew what was coming). I think Daddy was traumatized. Poor Daddy, haha!
ReplyDelete-Sara
Ah, Brandon, I'm so sad you had to go through that. Nothing hurts more than "feeling" your child's pain. Especially when it comes to matters of their heart! Parenting, as you can see, is not for sissies. ;)
ReplyDelete