Oh my word! Caleb looks just like his daddy!!! Jeff must be so proud. Tell Randi and Jeff I said, "Good job!" Caleb is a real cutie. He looks so strong, and alert. I'm sure he is very smart already!
You can tell that Brandon is a very proud uncle in that photo. Blessed little Caleb to land in a family who loves him so,so much.
He does look like his Daddy. I remember Charlize from when she was a newborn. You can tell they are siblings, although they don't look exaclty alike. And he soooo alert. Just like Scarlett was. He was looking around at every noise, and he would look up at me when I talked to him. Such a smart boy already!! Ah, how I love my little nephew Caleb!!!
As soon as everyone is settled, and ready for visitors, we would love to come see this new little prince. New babies are so precious! I am just so thrilled for Randi and Jeff.
We are unbelievably blessed with five sweet children (our son, Mason, plus a baby from miscarriage, are our children in heaven). Our three living children keep us laughing and smiling (and sometimes, pulling our hair out). There's always something new and fun happening around here, so join the fun, and follow us through our wonderful adventures!!! Only God knows what's in store for us next!!
Davey's Favorite Things: -Playing video games -Riding his scooter or bike -Shooting hoops -Going to Disneyland -Avengers -Dancing...doing "the robot" -Playing catch -Swimming
-Reading
-Going to school -Our dog, Coco -Coloring -Eating pizza or anything chocolate
-Playing with his cousins -Little sister and brother, Scarlett & Colton -Mommy & Daddy
Scarlett - 6 yrs old
"Sissy"
Scarlett's Favorite Things: -Dancing -Singing -Performing -Playing outside -Riding her bike or scooter -Going to Disneyland -Stuffed animals -Dress up -Anything Disney Princess -Lovies (her security blankets) -Eating sweets -Snuggling -Our pet dog, Coco -Playing with her cousins -Her brothers, Davey & Colton -Mommy & Daddy
Colton - 3 yrs old
"Cole" "Bubba"
Colton's Favorite Things...
-"Bank-ey", his blankey
-Mickey Mouse
-Playing outside
-Eating and sleeping
Colton's Words...
Mama, Dada, more "moe", mine "my", yes "mmhmm", there "deer", we're here "wwerre-er", Bottle "baba", Hot "hawt", water "wawa", bath "bah", ouch "ow" or sometimes "ow-ch", Night-night "nigh-nigh"
Oh my word! Caleb looks just like his daddy!!! Jeff must be so proud. Tell Randi and Jeff I said, "Good job!" Caleb is a real cutie. He looks so strong, and alert. I'm sure he is very smart already!
ReplyDeleteYou can tell that Brandon is a very proud uncle in that photo. Blessed little Caleb to land in a family who loves him so,so much.
Sherry,
ReplyDeleteHe does look like his Daddy. I remember Charlize from when she was a newborn. You can tell they are siblings, although they don't look exaclty alike. And he soooo alert. Just like Scarlett was. He was looking around at every noise, and he would look up at me when I talked to him. Such a smart boy already!! Ah, how I love my little nephew Caleb!!!
-Sara
Sara,
ReplyDeleteAs soon as everyone is settled, and ready for visitors, we would love to come see this new little prince. New babies are so precious! I am just so thrilled for Randi and Jeff.