Monday, February 15, 2010

Davey's Idea

Recently one night, while Brandon and I were busy in the kitchen getting things ready for dinner Davey asked me to put on his jacket. I took the jacket from his hands and put it on him. I thought to myself, "What a silly boy. Why does he want to wear his jacket inside the house?" However, Davey is always doing something seemingly silly, so I shrugged my shoulders and went on with fixing our dinner. After a couple of minutes passed Brandon asked me to look outside at Davey. I quickly turned to look out our back door thinking "What the heck!". There he was, sitting in his car outside. Brandon and I cracked up! Who knew that in a matter of minutes Davey would have his jacket and boots on and be out the back door playing in his car (our doors are always child-proof locked except the back door). However, he was missing one thing. As I ran out there to snap a picture of the whole scenario, Davey climbed out of his car to greet me. Low and behold Davey was outside wearing all the essentials, but his PANTS! Haha! He definitely took me by surprise! I couldn't stop laughing. As soon as I gathered my wits I recorded Davey outside in the freezing cold with no pants on. :D

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that is too funny! Davey is trained to know that you put on a jacket and shoes to go outside in cold weather. Pants are usually a "given". Hahahahahaha. Whoops!

    That is so cute how he heard the airplane, announced it, then was so agreeable to put on the pants. "Okay!" Just precious, precious, precious!

    ReplyDelete