Just in case anyone cares, I started myself a fitness blog. I think it will keep me more accountable with losing my baby weight. Plus, it will help me keep track! :o)
Here's the link:
http://sarasfitnesschallenge.blogspot.com/
It's also on "My Blog List".
Okay, that's all, good night!!!
Here's the link:
http://sarasfitnesschallenge.blogspot.com/
It's also on "My Blog List".
Okay, that's all, good night!!!

good for you! you look amazing but way to keep up the good work;) i'm already feeling anxious about losing weight from this baby...too bad i'm gonna be pregnant for 6 more weeks! i better wait to start my diet till after the baby is born huh?!?
ReplyDeletelove you;) xox
p.s. don't have your e-mail...wierd! and why no more fb? i miss you there;(
I did delete my fb. :o( I miss you too. The reason is because I felt convicted...I believe I could use my time I spent on fb to be more productive with other things...even if it meant spending that time in the word.
ReplyDeleteHow are you doing? The time for baby #4 is almost here! :o) Want to get together for a play date before the little one comes? Or maybe sometime after the baby is born, and you're feeling back to "normal"?? Love you friend! Oh, and please do wait to diet AFTER the baby is born. LOL! ;o)