Last Monday Davey was in his preschool's Christmas program. It was so fun watching Davey sing his songs. He was shy at first, but really got into it when they handed him a maraca to shake. I kept thinking he was going to hit the girl next to him. Haha!
The three older cousins on my side all go to the same preschool (Chapter One) so it was super fun to watch all three of them! :) Davey and Charlize are even in the same class together. She's the cute Blondie next to him. Enjoy!
The three older cousins on my side all go to the same preschool (Chapter One) so it was super fun to watch all three of them! :) Davey and Charlize are even in the same class together. She's the cute Blondie next to him. Enjoy!

Weren't they precious?! "Back stage" I rearranged the line up so Davey and Charlize would be standing next to each other on the risers. I knew you would want to video those two cuties together. Too bad I couldn't pull older cousin, Paige down next to them. ;) She was with the "big" kids. They were all so cute!
ReplyDelete