That's right...we have internet once again. It was a hard 5 months for Brandon, but he made it and is happier than ever! ;) Of course I'm happy to be blogging again. I even find myself tempted with signing back on Facebook...we shall see. :) We were able to justify getting internet because of my new Etsy shop. I've started creating digital cards and selling them online. I just kicked it off so please try not to judge my cards too harshly. I'm learning as I go, and hey if I don't make much money at least I have a fun new hobby right?! ;) I'm hoping to get some more up by the end of this week. I'm starting on baby announcements and birthday party invites. Although with Scarlett's birthday party coming up I'm already pretty busy this week. Today I'm baking the cakes and freezing them so they're ready for frosting by Friday evening. No fondant cake for me this time. I just don't have the time. Adding fondant to the cake would have took another 2-3 hours of my time which I don't have. Speaking of no time...I better get started with the agenda on my list for today. I'll leave you with some cute pictures of the kids playing in the leaves as Brandon was cleaning them up yesterday!
Scarlett with her "I'm being naughty" look.
Brother got her back ;)





Oh the simple things in life...what joy they bring. :)
Have a great week!

Welcome back! I have missed your regular postings. What cute pictures of Davey and Scarlett in the leaves. It is so fun to watch children play in the leaves! I love Scarlett's naughty look. Hahahaha. That last picture of Davey is precious! Great photography!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you are back! Great pictures, and I vote for having you back on facebook! :)
ReplyDelete