Another year gone and Scarlett is 2. I can hardly believe it!
Newborn

1 year old

I was looking at last years birthday pictures and videos and couldn't help but to show this video again. It makes me laugh. Scarlett's always been a go getter, even with her 1st cake!
2 years old
Scarlett had a Tinkerbell party, and she loved it! Especially the cake. As our guests arrived she told them to "look at the cake!".

I made this cake for Scarlett and I'm so happy she enjoyed it. :)


Scarlett blew out her candles before we were done singing to her. Silly girl!

Notice Brandon was wearing the same t-shirt for last years party. There is a reason for it: he wore that shirt the day Scarlett was born. It was his only red shirt at the time, and Scarlett means red. So now it's tradition that Brandon wears that shirt every year for Scarlett's birthday. I hope he can still fit into it when he's 50 and Scarlett is turning 23. LOL! No pressure babe! ;)

Davey posing in front of our Christmas tree.

Scarlett "trying" on her new outfit.
This is a daily occurrence at our house. Scarlett
loves to dress up and dress her dollies!

Opening a present.
THANKS EVERYONE FOR CELEBRATING THIS SPECIAL DAY WITH US!!!
What a fun party that was! Scarlett's cake was not only beautiful, it was very yummy! I wish I had a piece right now.
ReplyDeleteI love the red shirt story....