Another sign that Davey is feeling better...he decided to drop his plastic woody in the fish tank, just for fun!

**He also dropped Scarlett's bracelet in the fish tank, and before he could drop his new toy Mr. Fly, I caught him .**
This fish tank is fairly new. Brandon convinced me that having a small fish tank in the living room would be really fun. At first I wasn't so sure about it, but now I totally agree! The kids love it!! I should mention, Brandon found the tank and everything that goes with it for a couple bucks at a yard sale! :o)
No kissing the tank Davey.
No licking the tank Davey.
We are now waiting for Daddy to get home so we can start operation rescue Woody. Mommy doesn't do fish tank rescues. ;o)

We're so glad he's feeling better! It looks like he's back to his usual self!
ReplyDeleteThat's a good looking fish tank, and what a deal Brandon found on it! Poor plastic Woody. Maybe Davey won't toss his friends in there so easily if they have to stay in there until Daddy comes home. ;) Good strategy, Sara.
ReplyDelete