Thursday, June 10, 2010

Pool Time!

It finally got hot enough to drag out the kiddie pool!
**since these pics we've had to get a new kiddie pool. The one from last year finally cracked.**

Scarlett was very brave with the slide, until this moment... ;o)

**After the fall Scarlett got right back up...not one tear.**

4 comments:

  1. Aaaaaw! Scarlett is a trooper. I wish I could have seen "the recovery" but I'm sure you stopped videoing to run to the rescue. Ha,ha.

    Hey, I bought some new pool toys, and rafts to float on, so when you come over here to swim, we're ready! I got a floating basket ball hoop, and ball too, so Brandon can play with you, Davey and Scarlett. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be sure to invite your sisters, their hubbys, and kids to come swim with you over here too this summer. ANYTIME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun! I told Brandon to keep checking the water...we're ready for some swimming as soon as that pool warms up! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was fun the other day. The water temp was 80. I love it when it is about 84, but that wasn't too bad! Come any time, and bring your sisters and families.

    Come any time! Even if we are not home. Our pool is your pool, you know.

    Oh, (and tell Brandon) I have stocked up on snacks in the pantry. There are also Pepsi's in the garage frig, and frozen fruit bars and ice cream sandwiches in the garage freezer. ;)

    ReplyDelete