Yesterday Brandon and I took Davey to go see his two favorite characters on the big screen...Buzz and Woody! It was Davey's first experience at the movie theater. It was a huge success and lots of fun! He was happy to sit quietly, eat popcorn and watch the movie. No surprise there, Davey at 1.5 years old was already watching the Curious George movie all the way through. Now Scarlett is a whole different story. She can't even sit still for 10 minutes when a movie is on. My children have complete opposite personalities! ;o)
**Disclaimer: my children are only allowed a show in the morning or before bed. They are very active all day long! ;o) I'm not a big fan of children watching TV, but I also believe in a happy balance.**
Here comes my excited boys!
I had to jump out and get tickets ahead of time. Such a big movie on opening day, tickets sale out quick!
The 3 of us.
Playing in germ-ville before the movie starts. ;o)



Davey loved having his own BIG tub of popcorn.

Davey and Woody.


We totally recommend the movie! It was awesome!!!
Here comes my excited boys!
I had to jump out and get tickets ahead of time. Such a big movie on opening day, tickets sale out quick!

No comments:
Post a Comment