Monday, April 26, 2010

4 Years Married!!!!

Last Thursday was our 4 year anniversary. It's been an amazing 4 years! We have had 3 beautiful children, (Davey, Mason and Scarlett). Davey was born in May 2007. A short 2 months later I was pregnant with Mason. We gave Mason back to our heavenly Father in Feb 2008, and that same year in December, Scarlett was born. We've lived in 2 houses, had many pets (fish, cats, dogs), but now we only have our 2.5 year old cat Jack.

A picture of us before we headed out with friends on our anniversary.
We've been blessed with great family and friends. Thanks to everyone who's been here with us during these past 4 years of adventures. Here's to a lifetime of more! :o)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary again! I hope that you guys had a great time at dinner the other night. I'm really bummed that Nick and I couldn't make it! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete