Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Bugs

We have a small aphid problem in our daisy bushes and roses. Davey was very interested in them.
He also thought they were very gross once they were on his hand.
Scarlett wasn't very worried about the aphids, but she was having a fun time picking the daisies off the bush.
She also enjoyed pulling on Jack's arm and tail.
Since our trees aren't big enough to climb in, Davey makes due with the lamp post in front of our house.
And lastly, I was trying to video the kids playing with a roly poly bug. Well, instead I got a video of Scarlett eating one. And it's not the first time this has happened!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute pictures Sara! I love looking at your blog during my work day because it makes me feel like I'm right there enjoying the day with you guys! Did you freak when Scarlett ate the rolly polly?!?! Silly girl! It doesn't surprise me though she ate one! But Davey on the other hand that would surprise me. :) Well I hope you are having a great day. Talk to you soon friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Protein! Scarlett is so funny!!!! Did she swallow it? Oh, she makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete