So, like I mentioned in my earlier post, the kids and I spent the whole day out in Fresno doing errands. Well, through out my day I took pictures with my cell phone and sent them to Daddy. He enjoys seeing what we're up to.
Here are the pictures that I took...
Scarlett being very naughty in the cart (standing up). She was very excited with herself. Her other naughty moment, 5 minutes after this picture was taken, was when I set her out of the cart and she began running. She was laughing in hysterics with every step. She pumped one arm and wiggled her hips hoping that would make her go faster. She was a prisoner set free! Hahaha! I finally caught the little villain and put her back in prison...the cart.

On the way home...at different stops.
One tired boy.



Ha! Why do toddlers love to run in the store...especially form mommy?! Well, I hope you got a lot accomplished with your two little helpers. How cute they look sleeping on the way home. Soooo innocent! ;)
ReplyDelete