Friday, April 9, 2010

New Toys

Today the kids and I had a very looong day in Fresno running errands. And since they were both so good they got a new toy each!

Davey picked out a new Toy Story figurine set.
**I promised he could watch Toy Story "Buzz and Woody" after his bath. So, he lined up all his new toys, and put his "best friends" in his lap, so they could watch the movie too. ;o)**

Scarlett picked out Tinkerbell Fairies.
Here she is, at her new favorite spot, playing with her new toys.
**She climbs up on the toy box all the time. There's no stopping her. She's gotten good at being "safe", thank goodness. I'm still close by whenever she's on top of that thing! ;o)**
She's pointing to Tink.
It was a long day, but I enjoyed our time out and about. It doesn't happen very much...so it's a treat for all 3 of us!

1 comment:

  1. How cute they are with their new toys! What a nice ending to a special day, out with mommy. I want to play with those Tinkerbell Fairies. :)

    ReplyDelete