Monday, April 5, 2010

More Church

What can I say? Brandon and I love our church and what it's about! Every Sunday is exciting! Have you ever been apart of a church where you can't wait for Sunday service and it's the highlight of your week? That's what Redeemer's Church is for us.

So, I thought I'd share some really neat videos from recent past services.
**After worship, before Gilbert preaches, there is usually some kind of short presentation. A performance of some kind. They are amazing in person!**

The 1st video is of a
dance that was performed live immediately following a video. Through Kwasi's dance we saw Miguel's story(from the video): the difficulty that comes with wearing the "hat" of worldly success.

**For some reason there's an ad on this video. Click the "X" on the right in the video ad to get rid of it. Sorry! :o)**

This performance was right before a preach on tithing.


This was done to promote volunteering. Very entertaining!

The Easter service was incredible. We will post the video, when it's available.

P.S. All videos and sermons are available at this link:
http://www.redeemerschurch.com/dlgMediaPlayer.aspx?id=881

2 comments:

  1. Sara,

    I thoroughly enjoyed those videos, and plan to see more at the link you posted. Thanks. Richard was a crack up in that last one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last one has me cracking up the whole time. And the videoing and editing is done so well!

    ReplyDelete