Monday, April 19, 2010

Piggy Tails!!

Today I was able to put Scarlett's little amount of hair into piggy tails! :o) Daddy was very excited when he got the text from me showing her cute little piggy tails.
Scarlett is pointing to her piggy tails
Today Scarlett is 16 months old!

4 comments:

  1. I love the piggy tails! She looks so cute and grown up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Piggy tails are my favorite hair do on little girls. I have been looking so forward to seeing Scarlett's first piggies!!! She looks sooOOOoo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I agree! ;o) I also agree with you Katie, she looks more grown up. I'm not sure if I like it! ;o) As she gets older those little piggy tails will thicken. There's not much to them yet. Haha! But I did it anyways...couldn't resist! I can't believe she's already 16 months old, sheesh! Where has the time gone?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The thing that is so adorable now is that her piggy tails are so tiny. I could just gobble her up! I'm so glad you scraped up enough hairs to do that. Too, too cute. What does the back of her head look like? Cuter that cute, I bet.

    ReplyDelete