Friday, April 2, 2010

Muddy Mess

They weren't too messy, but still a muddy mess. I was doing some laundry inside with my windows open wide. And when it got very quiet outside I decided to go inspect what those two were up too. Well, this morning they decided to dig into the mud (from our backyard projects) on the ground and in the wheelbarrow. They looked so cute and naughty that I had to grab my camera! ;o)

This is exactly how I found our climber Scarlett. Before this was taken she had climbed up on top of Davey's little table, very excited with herself! She's a little stinker!!
Davey digging into the dirt in the wheelbarrow...imitating what I was doing yesterday when planting a bunch of flowers.

2 comments:

  1. That's funny. Yeah, I remember the days when quiet was never a good sign. Hahahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually used to wonder, Mom, how you knew something was up when I was trying SO hard to be quiet, so as though not to alert you! Now I know.

    ReplyDelete